Thank you for using eConsult.
Please be reminded that we have implemented this as digital only route for those seeking advice for one single problem that is non-urgent and doesn’t require a face-to-face review. This consultation will be digital, it will not result in a telephone call or a face to face consultation.
Do not use this if you are ill or if you may need urgent attention, as we will not be reading these every day.
The response time from an appropriate clinician is generally a number of days but may exceed a week at busy times. If your condition changes or worsens, you should contact us via reception, 111, 999 or go to A&E service as appropriate.
eConsults should never be used for urgent problems, or simply to request an appointment.
As a result, we will be rejecting any eConsult that has any issues/requests that fall into these categories:
- Chest or Abdominal Pain
- Mental Health Crisis including recent thoughts of self-harm/suicide (please consider calling the Samaritans on 116 123 if you are in crisis)
- Shortness of Breath
- Multiple issues or complex history
- Acute Infections (including Tonsilitis, Chest, Skin, Urine, Bowel)
- Significant cancer concerns
- New lumps – including breast lumps, testicular lumps or persistent lymph nodes
- Minor skin problems that have no pictures
- Requests that contain pictures of intimate areas
- New joint problems
- Requests for appointments
- Prescription requests
- Discussing test/investigation results
If you are happy that your request doesn’t meet these criteria, then please proceed to the form.Start an eConsult