To apply for a CoronaVirus Test, please click here to go to the government site to do so.
- Parent Information leaflet – where and how to seek help when your child is unwell.
- Please visit www.gov.uk/covid-19-guidance for guidance on social distancing for everyone in the UK, and protecting older people and vulnerable adults.
- Anti-inflammatory medications advice from NHS Medical Director – 17th March 2020.
- Red Cross Support Services – for Bedford Borough Residents.
- This link will take you to the national ‘stay at home advice’ which includes how to get an isolation note: www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-advice.
- For patients needing help while self-isolating please contact Bedford Borough Council.
- The following link contains information on local support, but also a wide range of links to activities and resources – www.yourwellbeingbedfordshire.org.uk/self-isolating-need-something-to-do/.
- To access resources on mental health and wellbeing during this period of crisis, please go to www.gov.uk/covid-19-guidance-for-the-public-on-mental-health-and-wellbeing.
- A guide for parents on which service to contact during Covid-19.
- Useful videos by the Association of Palliative Medicine on Care Planning; hoping for the best and preparing for the worst: apmonline.org/news-events/covid-19-resources-for-the-public/.
- If you have a musculoskeletal issue, please click here for further information.
- Never Alone – Helplines
If you wish to complete your Advance Care Plan for Covid-19, guidance notes and a template are available here.
Please note that this is not a Do Not Resuscitate order, and you will need to speak with your GP should you want further information on this